Members of the Carter Ross Fan Club receive the following:
Best of all, it's free!
- A subscription to The Scoop, the Official Newsletter of the Carter Ross Fan Club!1
- Information about give-aways, contests and Official Carter Ross merchandise.
- Access to uncensored parts of BradParksBooks.com, including doctored photos of the Author dressed up like Queen Latifah!2
Note that the company we use, VerticalResponse.com, is a no-spam email service. If you have a spam-blocker on your email account, you may need to put Brad_Parks@mail.vresp.com
into your contacts or on your approved list in order to receive newsletters. This mailing list is private... your e-mail address will not be shared.
- "The Scoop" is published no less than once and no more than 26 times in a given twelve (12) month period, depending on how industrious the interns are feeling. It is intended to be written in the English language, but your results may vary. Consult a physician before using. This product is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent any illness.
- Not really.
- Terms and conditions: Must be a legal or illegal resident of the United States or one of its subsidiaries, including Canada, portions of Florida and General Motors. Must be at least 14 years of age or be willing to pencil in a believable fake mustache on an Elementary School ID photo - the interns have been instructed to check carefully. Must be willing to admit, however grudgingly, that the last episode of The Sopranos, with that silly blank screen, was kind of lame. Must hold blameless The Author, his heirs, agents, successors, employees and designees, in the event the Official Newsletter is so dull it triggers irreversible narcolepsy. The Author does not write books about vampires. This fact is only mentioned so anyone who Googles "books about vampires" will be directed to this site. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Discouraged where immoral. Post no bills.